The Board for ICV Florida Corporation includes
Kendall Carver – Chairman and President - Executive Committee
Linda Sanford – V.P.
Son Michael Pham - Vice President – Executive Committee
Jamie Barnett - Senior V.P. – Executive Committee
Laurie Dishman – Senior Vice President - Executive Committee
Lynette Hudson – VP
Mark Gaouette – VP and member of the Executive Committee
Iva Bradley - Treasurer
Emily Ball - VP and member of the Executive Committee
Faye Verska - Secretary/Treasurer
The Board for ICV New York Corporation includes:
Jamie Barnett – President – Executive Committee
Sarah Alexander – Vice President
Kendall Carver – Chairman – Executive Committee
Son Michael Pham - V.P. - Executive Committee
Laurie Dishman – Senior VP - Executive Committee
Faye Verska - Secretary/Treasurer
Mark Brimble Senior VP and member of the Executive Com
Iva Bradley - Treasure
KENDALL L. CARVER
Kendall L. Carver started in the insurance business upon graduation from the University of Iowa with Washington National Insurance Company in Evanston, Illinois.
1. In 1977 he was promoted to President and CEO of Washington National Life Insurance Company of New York and held that position until his retirement in 1995.
2. In 1991 he served as Chairman of the Board of the Life Insurance Council of New York (LICONY). This organization represents all New York domiciled insurance companies.
3. In 1991 he founded and served as Chairman of the Committee on Solvency for LICONY along with holding many additional positions of leadership for this organization.
4. In 2001 he founded and currently serves as Chairman of the Executive Mens Group. This group is made up of 25 active and retired Senior Executives located in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
5. In December of 2005, he co founded a group for victims of cruise line crimes. He currently serves as President of this group, International Cruise Victims Association, Inc.
6. In 1995 he founded Kendall L. Carver and Associates, L.L.C. This consulting firm has several clients in the US. Assignments have included the following:
- International consulting services in the Ukraine. Developed business plans for new companies starting up in the Ukraine.
- Setting up new virtual insurance company. Created business plan and outsourced administrative services to keep startup cost and operating expenses to a minimum.
- Setting up a major joint venture between companies to better meet the needs of companies without the need for major capital investment.
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Security Administrators Inc. This is a firm located in Binghamton, New York.
- Created a compliance company through the use of the Internet and the outsourcing of necessary services provided to the customers.
- Served on the Board and as Chairman of the Finance Committee of First Benefit Life Insurance Company of Phoenix, Arizona
- Served on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Great American Life Insurance Company of New York.
- Under Kendall L Carver and Associates, LLC - Photo Division, provides official cards for Scottsdale Center for the Arts, Phoenix Zoo, Pueblo Grande Museum, Messinger Mortuaries, etc.
- He and his wife of 45 years currently live in Phoenix, Arizona. He is listed in the current addition of Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World.
Educated Royal Wanstead School London
1980-1984 Entered the Real Estate Industry as a Property Manager
1984-1986 Real Estate salesperson for various companies
1986-1989 Auctioneer and Business Development Manager for Real Estate franchise
1989-1997 Business Development Manager and State Manager for Century 21 in Australia
1997-2005 Franchise Manager for PRD Realty
1999-2004 Director of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland, Director of Real Estate Institute of Australia
2000-2003 President of Real Estate Institute of Queensland
2006-Present State Manager for LJ Hooker Real Estate
Victims Helping Victims
Together We Are Making A Difference
You Should Know
You Leave Port
Don't Snooze Before You Cruise
I Just Cant